Mr. Farry is the Pennsylvania State Representative for the 142nd District. In the Pennsylvania House, Mr. Farry serves as a Deputy House Whip, Chairman of the House Sub-Committee on Security and Emergency Preparedness, and Chairman of the House Sub-Committee on Townships. Prior to his election in 2008, Mr. Farry worked for Middletown Township for over seven years as the Assistant Township Manager and Director of Community Services.
In addition to his legislative commitments, Mr. Farry is a highly skilled family law lawyer assisting area residents with problems ranging from a simple family will to complex divorce cases. He also practices in the areas of contracts, real estate, wills and powers of attorney, and business transactions.
One of Mr. Farry’s greatest passions is helping people and giving back to his community. He has been a volunteer firefighter for over 25 years and Fire Chief of the Langhorne Middletown Fire Company for over 15 years. He is certified in various emergency response disciplines and serves as the Emergency Management Coordinator for Langhorne Borough. He has received numerous awards and commendations for service and heroism.
His volunteer and community work includes past service as Board Member–Lower Bucks Chapter of the American Red Cross, Board Member, Treasurer and Governmental Liaison– Middletown Community Foundation, Past President of the Bucks County Consortium of Municipalities, and Guest Presenter–Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Bucks program. He has also served on numerous municipal and county committees aimed at Public Safety enhancement. He currently serves on the Board of Trustees for the Bucks County Community College.
A lifelong resident of lower Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Frank graduated from Neshaminy High School in 1990. After two years at Penn State Abington, Mr. Farry completed his undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business which led to a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics. As part of his education at Wharton, Mr. Farry completed concentrations in both accounting and sports management. Mr. Farry completed his law doctorate at Rutgers University and a Master of Science Degree in Public Policy at the Eagleton Institute at Rutgers.
Honors and Awards
- 2000 President’s Award – Langhorne Middletown Fire Company
- 2005 Heroes Award for heroic rescue of a civilian from a burning home on Dec 29, 2004– Langhorne Middletown Fire Company
- 2009 Pennsylvania Professional Fire Fighter Association recognition for dedicated service
- 2010 Life Member Award for 20 years active service – Langhorne Middletown Fire Company
- 2012 Award for Dedicated Service to Community and State – American Legion, Jesse W. Soby Post 148
- 2012 Certificate of Appreciation – The Salvation Army
- 2012 Named Ambassador for Recovery – PRO-ACT and The Council of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- 2012 James Baird Award – Firemen’s Legislative Federation of Pennsylvania
- 2012 Named one of the “Forty Under 40” in Bucks County who should be recognized for their professional success and service to the community by the Bucks County Courier Times/The Intelligencer (2012).
- 2012 Penndel Borough Police Dept. – Recognition of assistance to law enforcement.
- 2013 Proclamation recognizing efforts to provide relief to over 100 displaced fire victims – Bucks County Board of Commissioners
- 2013 Recognized by Kidde for Authoring Act 121 of 2013
- 2014 Certificate of Appreciation – 56th Stryker Brigade Combat Team HHC and Family Readiness Group
- 2014 Recognized by PA Academy of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery for authoring Act 41 of 2014
- 2014 Safe Kids Bucks County – Lifetime Dedication to Home Safety Award
- 2015 Legislator of the Year Award – PA Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
- 2015 Humanitarian Award – Woods Services
- 2015 Sudden Cardiac Arrest Rescuer – The Pennsylvania Heart Rescue Project
- 2016 Legislator of the Year Award – PA Pharmacists Association
- 2016 Firefighter’s Friend Award – International Association of Fire Fighters Local 22
- Advocacy Efforts for Families Community Champion Award– Safe Kids Bucks County
- Champions for Kids – Pre-k for PA
- State Representative, Pennsylvania State Representative for the 142nd District (2008-present)
- Author of PA Acts 45 and 46, 2011.Acts 112 and 121, 2013, Act 41 of 2014, Acts 20 and 57, 2015, Acts 142 and 145 of 2016
- Co-Authored PA Acts 97 and 107, 2012, Act 4, 2013, Acts 25 and 112, 2014,
- Prime Sponsor of almost twenty Resolutions passed by the House.
Mr. Farry is an avid Neshaminy Athletics, Flyers, Phillies and Penn State football fan. His true passion is serving the community as can be witnessed by his career and volunteer service.