Need a speaker?
Our lawyers regularly speak for free to community and industry groups and associations. From rotary clubs to bar association meetings to local trade groups, we are happy to provide you with a knowledgeable and interesting attorney who can speak on a legal subject of interest to you.
If you are interested in talking with one of our lawyers with respect to a story you are writing, please do not hesitate to contact Janice Skrot, our Firm Administrator, via email or phone (215) 750-0110 and she will put you in touch with the correct person.
Here is a sampling of topics our lawyers can speak to your group or organization about:
Estate Planning and Elder Care
- Estate Planning Documents you Can’t Live Without — wills, powers of attorney and living wills!
- How to Pass on Your Family Business
- Why You Need a Health Care Directive
- Elder Care — Dos and Don’ts of Elder Care Planning
- What Custody Evaluators Need to Know about How Judges are Handling Custody Cases Right Now in Bucks County
- About to Move In Together – or Marry? How to Protect Yourself Going into a Committed Relationship
- The ABCs of Pre-nuptial agreements
- What are the different kinds of car insurance and why should I care?
- What you should know before you schedule elective surgery?
- What are the best ways of preventing identity theft?
- Before you admit your loved one to a nursing home, 10 things you must ask the facility.