aa meetings in Bucks County and Philadelphia

AA Resources

Alcoholics Anonymous provides support and guidance for individuals struggling with alcohol addiction, giving a safe space for all to share their experiences and receive encouragement from others in similar situations. With each member being able to relate to their peers, a sense of compassion and understanding is gained from every conversation. Continued program use creates …

AA Resources Read More »

Property division during a Pennsylvania divorce

Knowing how property division is usually conducted during divorce can be valuable information for divorcing couples in Pennsylvania. Marital property, or property and assets acquired during the marriage, is subject to the division process during divorce so understanding what it includes is important. Pennsylvania follows equitable property division rules which provide for the equitable, or fair, …

Property division during a Pennsylvania divorce Read More »