Members of the estates and elder law practice at Begley Carlin and Mandio, recently spoke to several Rotary Clubs in Bucks County on “Estate Planning Documents you Can’t Live Without!” The talk, presented by Thomas Profy IV, Francis X. Dillon and Lynn Evans, was given to Rotaries in Feasterville, Shady Brook, Langhorne and Bristol.
The speakers covered such topics as:
- How to make sure your family can help you when you are sick
- How to insure your intended distribution of your property when you die
- When to update your will and other documents
- When a “living trust” is appropriate
Tom Profy, Frank Dillon and Lynn Evans are among the leaders of the Estates Bar in Bucks County.
- Thomas J. Profy IV earned a Master of Laws Degree in Taxation from Temple University School of Law in 1992. He practices in the areas of estate administration, litigation, and planning and has served as the chairman of the Bucks County Bar Association’s Orphans Court/Estate Planning Committee. He helped prepare the Bucks County Elder Law Handbook.
- Mr. Dillon has been helping Bucks County families prepare their estates and administer them for over 35 years. He is a cum laude graduate of LaSalle University and received his law degree from Temple.
- Ms. Evans has extensive experience in preparing many forms of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and other types of planning documents. A significant aspect of her practice also involves business succession planning, lifetime gifting strategies, and charitable gift planning. A cum laude graduate of Temple Law School, Ms. Evans completed Temple’s Estate Planning Program in 1994 and has devoted her practice to this area of the law since that time.
With nineteen attorneys, the firm is one of the largest full-service law firms in Bucks County. From its office in Langhorne, the firm represents individuals, businesses, banks, municipalities, educational institutions, and school districts in a variety of practice areas including business law, litigation, trusts and estates, family law, real estate, elder, and criminal law matters.
A presence in Bucks County, Pennsylvania since 1933, Begley, Carlin & Mandio, LLP is known as a firm with the reputation and community relations it takes to get things done.