An Outstanding Reputation For Success
Ms. Schnecker was born and raised in Doylestown, Pennsylvania and graduated magna cum laude from Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida, where she received the St. Raymond of Penyafort Award for writing, was the Moot Court Vice President, and Secretary for the Women's Law Society. Ms. Schnecker earned a B.A. with a double major in English Literature and Business Management from Saint Peter's University in Jersey City, New Jersey in 2014, where she was part of the NCAA Division I softball team, received the Steven J Rosen Writing Award, along with the Ellis Award for Excellence in English literature. Ms. Schnecker concentrates her practice in the areas of Municipal, School and Criminal Law.
Prior to joining Begley Carlin & Mandio, LLP, Ms. Schnecker, was a law clerk to the Honorable Raymond F. McHugh of the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas, Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
In her free time, Ms. Schnecker enjoys playing softball and spends time teaching members of the local YMCA about living a healthy lifestyle and fitness.
Ms. Schnecker resides in Doylestown, Bucks County.
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1982
Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: St. Raymond of Penyafort Award
- Honors: Moot Court, Vice President
- Honors: Women’s Law Society, Secretary
Saint Peter’s University
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: NCAA Division I Softball Team
- Honors: Steven J Rosen Writing Award
- Honors: Ellis Award for Excellence in English Literature
- Major: English Literature
- Major: Business Management
Request a Free Consultation
680 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne PA 19047
New Hope Office:
123 W. Bridge Street, New Hope PA 18938