Mr. Garton concentrates his practice in the areas of municipal, school, corporate and real estate law. He has served as Solicitor to numerous municipal entities, authorities and public schools including, but not limited to, Central Bucks School District, Quakertown Community School District, Bucks County Community College, Lower Makefield Township, Newtown Township, Doylestown Township, and the Bucks County Water & Sewer Authority.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Garton serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bucks County Conservation District. He is a member of the Bucks County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Garton was employed by the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant and Deputy District Attorney.
A graduate of Duke University’s School of Law in 1972, Mr. Garton received his undergraduate degree from Gettysburg College in 1969.
- Bucks County Community College
- Bucks County Water & Sewer Authority
- Central Bucks School District
- Doylestown Township
- Lower Makefield Township
- Middle Bucks Institute of Technology
- Newtown Township
- Realty Landscaping Corporation
- Zelenkofske Axelrod, LLC
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Pennsylvania by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®
- AV Rated Martindale Hubbell
- Bucks County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy DA (1972-1978)