An Outstanding Reputation For Success
Looking For A Legal Speaker?
Our lawyers regularly speak for free to community and industry groups and associations. From rotary clubs to bar association meetings to local trade groups, we are happy to provide you with a knowledgeable and interesting attorney who can speak on a legal subject of interest to you.
If you are interested in talking with one of our lawyers with respect to a story you are writing, please do not hesitate to contact our firm administrator, via email or phone 215-750-0110 and she will put you in touch with the correct person.
Sampling Of Topics Our Lawyers Can Speak About
Estate Planning And Elder Care
- Estate planning documents you can't live without — wills, powers of attorney and living wills
- How to pass on your family business
- Why you need a health care directive
- Elder care — dos and don'ts of elder care planning
- What custody evaluators need to know about how judges are handling custody cases right now in Bucks County
- About to move in together – or marry? How to protect yourself going into a committed relationship
- The ABCs of prenuptial agreements
- What are the different kinds of car insurance and why should I care?
- What should you know before you schedule elective surgery?
- What are the best ways of preventing identity theft?
- Before you admit your loved one to a nursing home, here are 10 things you must ask the facility.
Contact Us For Speaking Opportunities And Legal Help
Reach out to us to arrange speaking opportunities or to discuss your legal needs. We offer free consultations. Let the attorneys at Begley, Carlin & Mandio, LLP, assist with your case and strategize a plan for the future. Prospective clients can call 215-750-0110 during business hours or submit an online form 24/7.
Request a Free Consultation
We offer free consultations. This is your opportunity to tell us about your case and find out how we can help you move forward. Call 215-750-0110 or send us an email today.
680 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne PA 19047
New Hope Office:
123 W. Bridge Street, New Hope PA 18938