An Outstanding Reputation For Success
High-Quality Legal Services Since 1933
The law firm now known as Begley, Carlin & Mandio, LLP, has its roots in the Bristol, Pennsylvania, law firm started by attorney Hugh B. Eastburn.
William J. Begley came to Bristol in the early 1930s and established his own law office in space rented from Mr. Eastburn. He developed an extensive practice in the fields of estate planning and administration.
In 1948, Mr. Eastburn hired John P. Fullam. Mr. Fullam became involved in democratic politics and was hired as the town's solicitor.
In 1951, the three lawyers formed a partnership under the firm name Eastburn, Begley & Fullam. The firm continued to grow throughout the 1950s.
Anthony "Tony" A. Mandio joined the firm after military service during World War II and, in 1960, the firm became Eastburn, Begley, Mandio, Kelton & Popkin. The firm's name changed again following Mr. Eastburn's death. Following Ed Popkin's retirement in 1985, the partners became known as Begley, Carlin & Mandio, LLP, the name we are known by today.
On Nov. 1, 1984, we moved to our present location in the Oxford Valley Mall complex in Langhorne. The more centralized location has enabled us to retain our lower Bucks County roots and clients while also serving clients attracted by the growth experienced in the county over the past 25 years. In July 2015, we added an office in New Hope.
As our firm has grown over the years, so have our practice areas. Our team can handle most legal issues faced by individuals, businesses and governmental entities in Langhorne and throughout Bucks County, including personal injury claims, family law matters, criminal defense cases and estate law issues.
Proud of our heritage, we look forward to many more years of providing high-quality legal services and counsel to the many clients and friends who have enabled us to thrive during the course of the last 75-plus years.