An Outstanding Reputation For Success
Covering All Sides Of Employment Disputes
Our lawyers provide advice to businesses and employees on a wide array of employment law issues.
We provide our clients with sound advice in an ever-changing employment law environment. Our belief is that it is best to spend time upfront negotiating and preparing well thought out agreements and contracts to reduce the risk of future litigation. The scope of our practice includes:
- Drafting and negotiating employment agreements
- Drafting and negotiating separation agreements
- Counseling employers and employees on restrictive covenants and preparing the appropriate agreements
- Counseling employers and employees on compliance with labor laws such as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Preparing employee handbooks and employee policies
- Where necessary, litigating on behalf of our clients in employment law matters
Because we are a full-service firm, our employment law attorneys regularly interface with our business law and litigation attorneys where necessary to assist our clients with whatever employment law challenges arise.
Talk to Us for Free
680 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne PA 19047
New Hope Office:
123 W. Bridge Street, New Hope PA 18938