An Outstanding Reputation For Success
Experienced Social Security Disability Attorneys in Bucks County
It can be devastating to be unable to work due to a physical or mental injury, or illness.
Fortunately, individuals who can prove to the Social Security Administration (SSA) that they are unable to work due to a condition that has lasted, or will be expected to last for 12 consecutive months may be eligible to receive Social Security Disability Insurance benefits (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Call (215) 750-0110 today for a FREE consultation, or contact us by email.
Our knowledgeable attorneys help individuals in all stages of the Social Security Disability claim process, including assisting with:
- Completing notice of appeal forms
- Contacting all medical providers to obtain needed records
- Presenting all information to the SSA in a timely manner
- If needed, presenting a case to the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review and request an on-the-record decision
- Handling hearings
- Handling appeals
- Pursuing the claim in federal court
Are You in Need of an Experienced Attorney for Social Security Disability?
SSDI benefits are provided by the government to assist individuals who are unable to work due to injury or illness. To qualify, the claimant must have earned enough credits by paying into the system through taxed income and must be unable to engage in substantial gainful employment. Our attorneys can explain the qualification process to you.
Many physical and psychological ailments may qualify an individual for SSDI or SSI, including:
- Asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Back injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Dermatological conditions like dermatitis
- Degenerative disk disease
- Heart failure or coronary disease
- Immune system disorders like HIV/AIDS
- Irritable bowel disorder
- Kidney disease
- Learning disorders and mental disabilities
- Liver disease
- Neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson's disease and epilepsy
- Vision and hearing loss
The key to winning a claim is to ensure that all documentation including medical evidence clearly establishes the disability to the SSA. The claims process can be difficult, frustrating, and time-consuming - it is common for initial claim applications to be denied due to simple paperwork mistakes, insufficient submissions, or unfamiliarity with the legal requirements. Our lawyers know how to present complete, accurate, and compelling evidence on behalf of our clients so they get the benefits they deserve. Even if a claim has been previously denied, we can still help individuals acquire disability benefits and recover past-due benefits.