Our lawyers provide advice on a wide array of employment law issues to businesses and employees.
We provide our clients with sound advice in an ever changing employment law environment. Our belief is that it is best to spend time up front negotiating and preparing well thought out agreements and contracts in order to reduce the risk of future litigation. The scope of our practice includes:
- Drafting and negotiating various employment agreements
- Drafting and negotiating separation agreements
- Counseling employers and employees on restrictive covenants and preparing the appropriate agreements
- Counseling employers and employees on compliance with various labor laws including the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Preparing employee handbooks and various employee policies
- Where necessary, litigating on behalf of our clients in employment law matters
As a full-service firm, our Employment Law attorneys also regularly interface with our Business Law and Litigation attorneys where necessary to assist our clients with whatever employment law challenges arise.